Pages

Saturday 9 May 2015

Formal Letter

19 Briar Road
Southampton
Hampshire
9th May 2015
Parliament
118 High Street
Leeds

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to enquire about the solution of the noise and smell from a nearby landfill site where rubbish is dumped.

For more than half a year the construction equipment have made the City Park and this project two month ago should have ended. Nowadays in the City Park there are many landfills that cause bad smell, many noise caused by machine and I think that the builders are not working as they should do it. 
I would like to point out that the solution could be the next: the builders can accelerate the works in the City Park and the police should handle the event. I would like rubbish throw very day because the rubbish gives off a bad smell.  
Could you possibly found the solution of this problem?

I look forward to from you.
Yours faithfully,


Cristina Jofre Mitjana.

No comments:

Post a Comment