Pages

Thursday 30 April 2015

JOB INTERVIEW

Interviewer: Hello Angelina, thank you very much for coming. First of all, could I just check on your application form?
Angelina: Yes, of course.
Interviewer: Your full name is Angelina Helen Pitt, you are nineteen years old, you live at 66 Wall Street Road, and your phone number is 960123. It’s that correct?
Angelina: Yes that’s correct.
Interviewer: Could you please tell me if you have just left IES La Pobla de Segur School?
Angelina: No, that isn’t right. I’ve just left Vall de Flors School.
Interviewer: And you have 1’72m and 56 kg right?
Angelina: Yes, it’s true.
Interviewer: OK, thank you. Let me look at the form again. It says here that you have worked as a part-time model. Could you tell me more about your last experience?
Angelina: It was really cool. I really like it because I met interesting and fashionable people. I personally liked being in contact with the world of fashion. I really enjoyed the job and I was very pleased with the salary.  I would like to use these skills in this new job…
Interviewer: Could you please tell me why do you want this job?
Angelina: Well, sincerely the main reason is that I need some extra money because I want to pay my career. Also I enjoy a lot this job and I think I’m good at it.
Interviewer: Right Angelina, thank you. I will call you tomorrow to give you more information about your new job.
Angelina: Thank you very much. It will be a pleasure to work in your company.


No comments:

Post a Comment