Pages

Friday 1 May 2015

JOB INTERVIEW

I- Interviewer
A- Adrià.

I- Hello Adrià, thank you for coming to this interview. To begin with, I want to check some details on your application form. Your name is Adrià Puyol Farré, you are eighteen years old and you live at 9 Costapera Street in La Pobla de Segur, Lleida? Is that right or not?
A- Yes, everything is correct.
I- Can I just check that the postal code of your town is 25505?
A- No, it isn't right. The postal code of my village is 25500.
I- Okey, thank you. And you have just left INS La Pobla de Segur?
A- Yes, that's right.
I- Perfect, everything is correct. You have the possibility to be the new accounting of our company. Have you ever had any accounting experience?
A- In the last two summers, as my father has a bike shop in our town, I helped him with the accounting, and I've really enjoyed it.
I- Oh, perfect. And why you like this job?
A- Because when I was a child I liked the numbers, maths was my favourite subject. And nowadays, I enjoy economy and accounting, and I've really good marks. I think that accounting it's a part of me, I love this job and I wnat to be an accounter.
I- Interesting Adrià. Very well, we'll call you soon. Can I just check that your phone number is 675432111?
A- That's it.
I- Perfect. Good luck and see you soon Adrià.
A- Good bye and thanks a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment