Pages

Monday 4 May 2015

Interview of my dream job

Interviewer: Good morning Jordina, welcome!
Me: Good morning and thank you, I'm so grateful of being here!
Interviewer: You're welcome, well let's start checking your information. Your full name is Jordina Coll and you're eighteen years old, You live at 11B Soldevila street in Talarn... Is that right?
Me: Yes it is!
Interviewer: Ok... Now, is 68******* your phone number?
Me: That is correct.
Interviewer: Perfect! Have you finished your Batxiller studies in La Pobla de Segur high school?
Me: Not yet, we're in the last days of classes and the next week we're going to start the final exams, I'll have finished all at 13th of June!
Interviewer: It's Ok, for finishing I would like you to explain me why do you want this job...
Me: Well... this was always the job of my dreams and I would love to try to do my best and win some money for that, I think the important thing in a job is do what you like because in this way you transmit some positive vibes to the customers and then the rating and the review of them would be better, so that's why I want this job, because I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment