Pages

Sunday 3 May 2015

JOB INTERVIEW

Interviewer: Hello Ariadna, thank you for coming. Now, could I just check the details on your application form? Your full name is Ariadna Güell Solanes, you are eighteen years old, and you live in Indústria Street. Is that right?

Ari: Yes, that’s right.

Interviewer: Could you take me your phone number please?

Ari: Yes, my phone number is 635874554.

Interviewer: And what is your e-mail address?

Ari: My e-mail is guellsolanes@gmail.com

Interviewer: Ok, and now tell me a little bit about your experience in this types of jobs.

Ari: Last year, I was working in Coca-Cola and I was designed the TV publicity. I work in Guth S.A too during 3 months.

Interview: Oh, you have experience in this type of jobs!!

Ari: Yes, I love design advertising announcements.

Interviewer: Ok, it’s sufficient. We will inform you soon. Thank you for coming.


Ari: Okey, thank you too. Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment