Pages

Sunday 10 May 2015

Formal letter

3 Major Street.
La Pobla de Segur.
Lleida.

10th May 2015

La Pobla de Segur Parliament.
21 Bellavia Street.
La Pobla de Segur.
Lleida.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to complain about the landfill that is near by my house. It's terrible for my and the rest of the neighbors. Firstly one part of the day we have to listen the noises for instance all the machines, and secondly we have to put up with the very hard stench that is very annoying.
I think is not appropriate to had built a landfill in this part of the town, I believe that it would be better if they made in another place, 
For example in the outskirts that don't live anyone it would have been the best option for have built a landfill.
This situation is starting irritating and together we have to find a solution.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Anna Marchal Valles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment