Pages

Friday 1 May 2015

INTERVIEW FOR MY DREAM JOB


Interviewer- Hello Laura, how are you? Thank you for coming here.
Laura- Hello. I’m fine, a bit nervous. Thanks.          
Interviewer- Be calm. Firstly, I will check your application form that you have sent to us. Your full name is Laura Farré Gaset and you are twenty-three years old. Now, you are living at 9. Is it correct?
Laura- Yes, it is.
Interviewer- Could you tell me your email?
Laura- Yes, it is laura.fg97@gmail.com
Interviewer- Okey, thanks. Can I just check your number is 669954920?
Laura- No, it isn’t correct. My number is 669053820.
Interviewer- Right, thank you. What can you tell me about your work experience to get this job?
Laura- Well, I have studied design at university. Then, I have worked at textile business for 2 years as a full-time. Unfortunately, it was unsuccessfully after 10 years that had run. So I had to look for another job. Six month ago, I worked as a shop assistant at Zara’s shop as a part-time. The salary wasn’t enough to get by it and I had to leave it.
Interviewer- Yes, in your CV say that. Could you tell me more about you?
Laura- Well, when I’m working, I get down to business meanwhile I enjoy it a lot. I also think I’m a creative and hardworking person.
Interviewer- Oh, it looks very well! You seems to be an efficient person. Finally, why do you want this job?
Laura- I want it because I think that it’s really my dream job. It’s my chance to use my knowledge that I have learnt and enjoying what I do.
Interviewer- Okey, we will call you this week. Thank you so much!
Laura- Right! Thanks, goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment