Pages

Sunday 3 May 2015

Job Interview

Interviewer: Please come in. Hello Andreu

Andreu: Hello

Interviewer: First of all I would like to check some details from your application form. Your full name is Andreu Benavent Claro, you live in La Pobleta de Bellvei and you just left the high school, that's right?

Andreu: Yes that is right.

Interviewer: OK, could you tell me your telephone number?

Andreu: Of course: 659007634

Interviewer: Perfect! Oh that is interesting, it puts that you have a good ability in English, is that true? Have you pass some official exam?

Andreu: OK... Actually I do not pass any official exam, I am in academy and I would to do the first these July. If all goes good I would have it before the Holiday Camp.

Interviewer: I see... But now a days you do not have any accreditation, really?

Andreu: No, not yet.

Interviewer: OK, here it puts that you have some experiences helping children in holiday camps, that is correct?

Andreu: Yes, I have been working for two years in the holiday camp in my village. But now I would like to improve and work in an international camp.

Interviewer: Oh, that sound's good! OK, that's all. We will phone you! Thank you!

Andreu: Thank you very much! Bye



No comments:

Post a Comment