Pages

Sunday 3 May 2015

Job Interview

 INTERVIEWER: Hello Cristina, thank you for coming and I saw that you have a good profile for this job but now I have to interview.
CRIS: Thanks; when I saw the advertising work I thought that the job was made for me.
INTERVIEWER: Ok. Why did you think the job was for you?
CRIS: Because I love design. I’m always going crafts since I was little and my room always stay fashion. But my room stays fashion because I change some furniture, fame, and a picture or introduce a flowers and the room takes a new style. The style always defines me and creates an harmony.
INTERVIEWER: It’s interesting! Could you please tell me what you like most of our magazine?
CRIS: I can just say that I like all about your magazine but my favourite part is the cover design.
INTERVIEWER: Thanks, in our magazine we want to innovate and we search a modern, revealing and 100% creative person for designing the cover. It says here that your full name is Cristina Jofre Mitjana, you are eighteen years olds and you live in La Pobla de Segur. Is that right?
CRIS: Yes, I wish to work in your magazine because it is the perfect magazine in the world of design. I want to learn a lot with you.
INTERVIEWER: Thank you. We have to assess very details about you now and then we will get in contact with you. The last question is: If you didn’t get the job what would you do?
CRIS: If I didn’t get this job, I would search another job because I eager to work.
INTERVIEWER: Ok, thank you. We see you soon. Bye.

CRIS: Bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment