Pages

Sunday 3 May 2015

JOB INTERVIEW

I- Interviewer
M- Montse

I- Hello Montse, thank you for coming to this interview. To begin with, I want to check some details on your application form. Your name is Montse Llebot Velando, you are nineteen years old and you live in Hotel Montseny, in Espui, Lleida? Is that right or not?
M- Yes, everything is correct.
I- Can I just check that the postal code of your town is 25510?
M- No, it isn't right. The postal code of my village is 25515
I- Okay,thank you. And you have left INS La Pobla de Segur?
M- Yes, that's right.
I- Perfect, everything is correct. You have the possibility to be the new accounting of our company. Have you ever had any accounting experience?
M- In the last three summers, as my mother has a fashion shop in our town, I helped her with the accounting, and I've really enjoy it.
I- Perfect. And why you like this job?
M- Because when I was a child I liked to look after the customers, and also I liked the numbers.
I- Very interesting Montse. We'll call you soon. Can I just check that your phone number 666832145?
M- That's it.
I- Perfect. Good luck and see you soon Montse.
M- Good bye and thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment