Pages

Sunday 3 May 2015

JOB INTERVIEW

INTERVIEWER: Hello Anna. Thank you for coming. Before we start the interview we check the details in your application form, okey?

ANNA: Oh yes!

INTERVIEWER: You are Anna Marchal Valles you are eighteen years old and you live in La Pobla de Segur, Oh nice town!

ANNA: Yes, but nowadays I am seventeen because I was born on December.

INTERVIEWER: Oh sorry, don't worry I change. Well can I just check that your phone number is 638271635?

ANNA: That's it.

INTERVIEWER: Perfect. Thank you. Let me see, you have a good influences to work with children. Could you please tell me about your experience?

ANNA: I love children! I like to enjoy with them and play all the day. But also I like to talk to know about what they thinking or feeling. I believe that it is important to have fun but it is more important to understand and talk with them.

INTERVIEWER: Beautiful answer. Don't talk anymore the job is yours.

ANNA: Seriously? Thank you very much.

INTERVIEWER: See you soon. Goodbye.

ANNA: Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment