Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2015

MY TWIN SISTER

. 
The person that I’m going to describe is my twin sister whose name is Laura. Laura is in their seventies and she is about to finish 2nd Bachillerato.  She is a little bit short than me. She is also slim and good-looking. She had a short, straight, brown hair with a freckled and large face. Her nose is a little pointed, she wore glasses but now she wears lens and she has a beautiful, small, bro wn eyes. Her mouth is very smiling because she is a laughing person. She is very skinny and well-build, she tries to wear trendy with colorful clothes but she not use to wear a lot of jewelry and sometimes she is a bit hippie because she likes wearing different type of t-shirts which are blazing. I think that Laura is an easy-going person and also very sweet with the other people. Many people who know her could say that she is well-behaved, well-dressed and really warm-hearted person. Sometimes she is as quiet as a mouse because she is a bit shy when she meet new people but at the same time she is as gentle as a lamb. At their studies she is very hard-working because she likes doing her work on time and also she try to take a good marks. When she has a lot of exams, she is very stressful, nervous and at times she fly off the handle. If I compare my sister with me, I have to say that she is more strong-willed than me when we have to choose something. Finally, I would like to say that anyone who meet her I’m sure that they must think she is good-natured and good-tempered.








No comments:

Post a Comment