Pages

Monday 17 November 2014

41.5.Mum's holiday suggestion

Mum: Hello Maria, what are you doing? Do you have one moment to hear me, darling?

Maria: Yes mum, I was doing my homework but tell me, please. What do you want to say me?

Mum: Well, your father and I were thinking about going to discover the south of France by boat. We can organize sailing trips on twenty-metre yachts and extra activities include fishing, water sports and sightseeing. It can be amazing! Are you interested  in? Do you like the idea?

Maria: Yes, but there's a big problem.... What about my seasiks, mum?

Mum: Oh, I forgot that! However, we have got a second idea. It is going to explore Scothland by mountain bike with daily excursions, including adventurous off-road rides.We will relax in our luxury hotel room in the evening as well.

Maria: That's a brilliant idea! We have to go to Scothland! 

Mum: Good! So I will talk with your father to make the booking. Sorry fot having bothered!.


No comments:

Post a Comment