Pages

Friday 28 November 2014

MY WORST HOLIDAY!

One day, when I had arrived in London with my friend, the story finished…
Last year, in my group of class we decided to travel because we were the last year that we were stay together. As always, we have most and difficult exams at the ends of the year that it made that we bought the tickets of the travel at the last moment. We quickly decide that the travel had to be in London because we found very cheap tickets for the plane.
Bruna, Carmina and me when arrived in the airport we saw the strong storm and I felt scared and concerned, but Bruna was excited for this travel and she said that: “Quiet girls, the plane is secure and we can’t happen anything!”.

Unfortunately we went aboard in the plane… Amazingly, the plane started to do laps and the lights of the plane quickly turned off and people began to shout. The plane was in a bad location and the storm was becoming bigger… Then, unfortunately, the plan fell off and I closed the eyes… Now, I can’t remember anything but I know that the plane fell off to the sea and 22 passengers died, and one of this was Carmina… Nevermore I go with plane or to London.

No comments:

Post a Comment