Pages

Tuesday 25 November 2014

MY WORST HOLIDAY

Time ago, when I was 10 years old, my family and I went on holiday to Port Aventura, to have a nice time, to have fun in the water atractions and the famous "Dragon Khan". After three boring hours travelling by car, we arrived to Port Aventura. 

First of all, we went to an atraction, that seemed like a donut. The donut, in spite of turn on itself, it went on a river with  small waterfalls. After half hour being afraid from falling into the water, some strange people, throwed water to us from the top of a small cliff that was at both sides of the river. 

Then, after being dizzy, wet and scared, my cousin decided that going to the Dragon Khan was a nice idea. First of all, I didn't noticed that the attraction was climbing through a huge railway taking us to an amazing attitude. 
After that, the little train rushed down the railway, then it got up again, and rushed again... This process during ten horrible minutes. In that day, I took panic to get drown in water, and from highs. 
That was my worst holiday!


No comments:

Post a Comment