Pages

Friday 21 November 2014

MY WORST HOLIDAY

This story happened five years ago, in 2009, when I was twelve years old. It was summer and I went on a cruise around the Mediterranean Sea, with my parents and my little sister. The trip of the cruise started in Barcelona. Then, it went to Palma de Mallorca, Tunis, Malta and Monaco.

All was well, but when we arrived to Tunis, a lot of strange people took part in the cruise. I didn’t see any of these people any day in the boat. I thought that something strange was happening. And I was right. A Tunisian terrorist group invaded all the rooms of the cruise. They said they want one million of Euros and all the jewels of the people who were in the dining room. My family and I were very afraid; I didn’t what to know.

Fortunately, Tunisian police entered in the cruise and saved all the people who were inside the cruise. They stopped the Tunisian terrorists when these were in the living room with their hostages. Finally, the police revised all the cruise, and there wasn’t any terrorist inside.

I had never been so scared like this time, it was horrible. Definitely, there was my worst holiday.



ADRIÀ PUYOL

No comments:

Post a Comment