Pages

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Discover the South of France by Boat


Mum: Family where you want to go these holidays?

Dad: I believe that we might go to Scotland and to do routes with the bicycle.

Son: Oh no, this is very boring and in Scotland it does very much coldly.

Dad: But if Scotland is not boring! We might go of excursion every day, to go in bicycle, to relax in a luxurious hotel and more other…

Son: Yes but go in bicycle every day is very boring, I prefer going to the beach.

Mum: And if we are going to discover the south of France by ship? I think that will be very relaxing.

Son: Yes, I think that it is a brilliant idea.

Dad: And I might be going to go fishing and to doing excursions by ship, I like the idea.

Mum: Perfect, tomorrow I will be going to buy the tickets for summer trip.


Son: Thank you mum, it will be perfect!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment