Pages

Saturday 15 November 2014

“SUMMER HOLIDAYS”

Mum- My darling, we have to think about this summer holidays. Where we could go?
Dad- Yes, it’s true… What about explore Scotland by mountain bike?
Mum- That’s sounds boring to me! I’m unfit as well.
Dad- Going cycling is the best way to keep fit.
Mum- Well, we can ask Laura if she want. But I’m not interested in that.
Dad- Ok. Laura, could you come here now?
Laura- Yes, I’ll go down right now! (After two minutes) What happens daddy?
Dad- We have been talking about this summer holidays. Where would you like to go?
Laura- Mmm… I don’t know yet.
Dad- I’ve suggested exploring Scotland by mountain bike.
Laura- Really? What a brilliant idea!
Mum- It could be so dangerous!
Laura- Why? You can enjoy wonderful landscapes, feeling energetic and healthy.
Mum- Have you thought about discover the south of France by boat? It could be very relaxing and comfortable!
Dad- Sailing by boat is so expensive! If you go cycling, you only need a helmet, mountain bike and a map. We have already them, except the map which we can search someone there.
Laura- What’s more, if you are fishing or doing water sports and the weather change, it could be unsafe!
Mum- I hadn’t thought about it. Although, sailing by boat you can see amazing landscapes.
Dad- What? You can see the sea and no more! That’s so dull!
Laura- Mum, you can see that it’s more exciting dad’s idea than yours.
Mum- Actually, you are convincing me to explore Scotland. It’s true that my idea is more expensive.
Dad- Therefore, would you want to go there? You will see that it’ll be an adventure that you will never forget!
Laura- Come on mum! It will be a different summer holidays than our tradition holidays at the beach.
Mum- Well, let’s look at the excursions, paths,...
Laura-  Great! Have you heard that, daddy? We will let go to Scotland this summer!

Dad- Yes, that sounds fascinating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment