Pages

Saturday 15 November 2014

Pg.41, ex 5: Write a new dialogue. Use the useful vocabulary and useful expressions to help you.

Your dad or mum suggests a holiday at place A or place B in the advertisements. Redact to what he or she says, and say whether or not are you interested.
·       
     Dad – Hey Jane! What about to go to discover the south of France by boat, in summer? There’s a fascinating voyage, and so relaxing.
Jane – Oh Dad, I don’t like to go by boat because it’s very boring and too stressful. I don’t like the sea.
Dad – It could be fun, Jane. You have to discover new experiences. We’ll be able to do tourism in Marseille.
Jane – Really? It sounds good. I want to discover this amazing city, it’s very beautiful, and it has a lot of shops.
Dad – But we don’t go to go shopping, we go to do tourism and see amazing landscapes of the south of France.
Jane – And in the boat, I can practise sailing when I want?
Dad – Yes Jane, you can go sailing with a small boat every day.
Jane – Great! What a brilliant idea! I want to go to France!
Dad – Fantastic! But first, I have to talk with your mother about this voyage.
Jane – Yes, I want to go! It sounds exciting!

ADRIÀ PUYOL


No comments:

Post a Comment