Pages

Monday 17 November 2014

WHICH HOLYDAY DO YOU PREFER?

JOHN: Where we can go these Summer?
SUSSAN: I would like to discover the south of France by boat, it sounds amazing!
JOHN: Really? I think that it sounds quite boring, what about explore Scotland by mountain bike?
SUSSAN: No! We will be in holydays, I want to be relaxed! I don’t like being exhausted!
JOHN: But the landscape in Scotland is better than seeing the sea all time, we can visit the castles and learning English.
SUSSAN: Yes, but we live between mountains all the days, it’s time to do something new! We can go with bike when we wish.
JOHN: Yes, but…
SUSSAN: John, if you want, we can go with bike when you wish to the Vall Fosca.
JOHN: OK, that’s true, it’s better a relaxing holydays! We can go to biking other day. But you have to promise me!
SUSSAN: Yes John! I promise you! But this holydays we go to Farce by boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment