Pages

Sunday 16 November 2014

DIALOGUE

Mum: Hello daughter, how are you today?
Alice: Hi mum, I’m a little bit stressed about the exams.
Mum: Mmm, I have an idea, why we don’t get to Scotland this weekend?
Alice: Doing what? I don’t want traveling because I have an exam and I have to study.
Mum: Really? Let me tell you the planning. We can explore Scotland by mountain bike, we can do fascinating excursions every day, including adventurous off-road rides, and what’s more, later we can relax in our luxury hotel room in the evening. What do you think?
Alice: It could be interested and fun.  But have you thought about my exam?
Mum: Yes, you can study while we are travelling to Scotland.
Alice: That sound complicated because I’m not concentrate when I hear noise.
Mum: But Alice you need to get away from the daily workload of the school.
Alice: Ok mum you convince me. I think that it’s a good way to relax and I’m going to came with you in this travel.
Mum: Great, we will head for Scotland in four hours. Go and pack your bag. I will look at the price…
Alice: Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment