Pages

Thursday 18 December 2014

P- Policeman

D- Daniel

Daniel went to the police station because he was the only person who saw the criminal who robbed the Central Bank. In the police station he started speak with the police, and they interviewed him…

P - Could you remember the possible criminal’s face?

D - Yes, absolutely! I remember that face perfectly because isn’t a normal criminal. You don’t imagine that face…it’s unusual.

P - What is her appearance? Could you describe the criminal please?

D - Yes, certainly. She was an old woman, approximately 80 years old.

P - 80 years old? It can’t be possible.

D - I know that isn’t the prototype of a criminal, but I’m sure that I saw an old woman committing the robbery in the Central Bank.

P - Okay, could you continue with the description, please?

D - She was slim and short. Her hair was curly, but she was wearing a cap. Also, she was wearing big glasses. When I see her, she looked me laughing, because she thinks that the police don’t believe that an old woman can be a criminal.

P - And what did she wear more?

D - She was wearing big earrings, a long blue jacket and a long yellow skirt. It isn’t an appropriate outfit for a criminal.

P - Did you notice anything else?

D - Yes. I think that she was wearing a big pearl necklace, but I’m not exactly sure.

P - Okay, it’s enough. Had you ever seen this woman before?

D - I don’t think so. Not that I can remember, anyway.

ADRIÀ PUYOL

No comments:

Post a Comment