Pages

Friday 23 January 2015

DIALOGUE: "The Galaxy Mobile"

Maria- What are you looking for?
Lídia- I'm looking for a new mobile phone! Yesterday, I saw an advertisement of the Galaxy Mobile, did you hear about it?
Maria- Oh yes! I like the advert but I think that this new phone looks very expensive and also it doesn’t appeal to me.
Lídia- Really? Why? I believe that it’s very trendy and futuristic! What’s more, it has a big screen, a lot of buttons which have different functions.
Maria- Well.. Sorry, but I’m not convinced at all because I prefer you old one, it’s more portable and cool.
Lídia- I don’t mind, I continue to think that my mobile phone is old-fashioned and out-of-date. I would like to change it!
Maria- But, do you want to buy it because everybody has it?
Lídia- No! As you know I have had it for 4 years and now it seems very weird and hideous.
Maria- Oh…Lídia, do you really need exactly this phone? I know others which are cheaper and hi-tech, why don’t you take a look to them?
Lídia- Well, I will see them but I’m not sure to choose one. I love the Galaxy Mobile!


LÍDIA FARRÉ AND MARIA CÀCERES

No comments:

Post a Comment