Pages

Sunday 16 November 2014

Dialogue: Summer Holidays

DIALOGUE: SUMMER HOLIDAYS


Mum: Hello! Anna?

Anna: Yes mum, how are you?

Mum: Very well.

Anna: You are very happy, why?

Mum: Because I have good notices.

Anna: Really? Tell me.

Mum: Okay, but first listen to me, and don’t talk, right?

Anna: Yes, yes, c’mon!

Mum: This summer we are going to go a holidays!

Anna: Wow, it’s fantastic mum, I love it! And where will we go?

Mum: Well, we have two options. Explore Scotland by mountain bike or Discover the south of France by boat.

Anna: And what you have chosen?

Mum: I have not chosen any yet, I prefer first talking to you, now.

Anna: Okay.

Mum: What do you prefer, my soon?

Anna: I prefer the second option because I love sea and board a boat. It’s very interesting 
for me. And you mum, what do you prefer?

Mum: Mmm… I had thought about the first option, because Scotland it’s very fascinating.

Anna: Yeah, but mum, we never go to the sea with boat.

Mum: Anna, in Scotland we will go by a mountain bike and we will do sport and will be 
healthy for us.

Anna: But mum, look! Here say that we can do extra activities, for example water sports, it’s incredible, or not?

Mum: I don’t know Anna, we have never do this types of activities.

Anna: Well, we can try it.

Mum: Okay, but if I don’t like this holidays I will go to the beach and that’s all, okay?


Anna: Okay mum. Thanks for this present. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment