Pages

Sunday 23 November 2014

MY WORST HOLIDAY

My uncles had won a trip for three persons in a raffle two years ago. This trip took part in Malta. They need other person to go with them so they asked me if I want to. I accept it because I have never gone there. The trip seemed to be really excited. We stayed there for four days.

We travel from Barcelona to Malta by plane. When we arrived in Malta, we have to found the hotel. Unfortunately, it was so far from the airport. Once we found it, we only wanted to rest because we were very tired. The hotel was extremely old. Moreover, we have to wait for two hours to achieve the bedrooms keys. Amazingly, while we are carrying our valises to the rooms, appeared some bellhops who took them. We don’t realize that the hotel have eight flats and neither had a lift. As we had gone up till the fifth flat I remember that, I left my mobile phone at the airport toilet.


Finally, we arrived at our bedroom which there was only two small beds. The rest of the room was empty. We want desperately to come back home. It was a hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment