Pages

Sunday 23 November 2014

My worst holiday!

We were in one of our relaxing family holidays, we were visiting some historical sites in Punta Cana when one of the receptionists called. " Your dog has disappeared!" said the voice. 

We desperately started searching Max but the dog didn't appear. One of the witnesses told us that they had commented a rare comportment in one man but they did not give it importance. He could have had a bad day. We were very worried about Max.

The following day, we received a note which said " I have got your dog, if you want to see it again you have to be in the local station at 11 p.m. with 100 €". We were extremely frightened.

I was there very punctual, I was waiting patiently until I saw Max. He ran as fast as he could to my hands and I started to run with him leaving the thousand euros in the floor, in front of the kidnapped. Fortunately, we could recover Max. Mission accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment