Pages

Thursday 18 December 2014

POLICE  SCENE

CRIS: Help! Help!! One boy robs my handbag! (She is very frightened).
POLICE OFFICER: Wait! Quiet please! Can you explain me the crime?
CRIS: Yes, but the fact happened very fast and I don’t remember about the details.
POLICE OFFICER: This is not a problem but I prefer that you tell the truth.
CRIS: Ok, when I went to the bank the mugger pulled up my handbag. Inside the handbag I spent a lot of money. This is a big disaster!!
POLICE OFFICER: Ok, Do you remember how was the man?
CRIS: I don’t now, it’s possible… The man was very high and strong, I’m totally sure! I think that, on the right arm he had a bird tattooed…
POLICE OFFICER: What about this hair?
CRIS: I think that… He had a long straight and dark hair.
POLICE OFFICER: Perfect. What about his clothes?
CRIS: He was wearing a normal clothes, he was unnoticed.
POLICE OFFICER: Can you describe anymore?
CRIS: Yes, I remember that he was sweaty… I think that he is a professional in this type of crimes because he made very fast the manoeuvre.
POLICE OFFICER: Ok, now I am putting my team on-going for find the mugger.  When I know something else I ring you. Can you write you number hear please? Thanks.

CRIS: Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment