Pages

Thursday 18 December 2014

UNSUAL CRIME


Police officer – Do you remember if the person was a man or a woman?
Laura- Absolutely! I remember that she was an old woman.
Police officer- That’s right, how you could describe her?
Laura - Well, she seems to wear a formal or smart clothes but I’m not sure.
Police officer- What about her appearance? Do you remember something?
Laura - Yes, I know it quite well. She was probably in her seventies. Her eyes were blue and her hair was brown and grey. She was wearing huge glasses, pearl earrings and necklace too.
Police officer- Was the woman made up herself?
Laura- Yes, certainly her lips were pink.
Police officer- Do you know anything else about her clothes?
Laura- I wouldn’t like to say. She maybe was wearing a hat.
Police officer- How would you describe her personality?
Laura- I’m not exactly sure but I think she could be a kind and crazy woman because is not usual to see this type of mugger.
Police officer- Had you ever seen this woman before?
Laura- Yes, perhaps but I can’t tell you exactly the moment.
Police officer- Okay, thanks you Laura! We will try to find out more information about this woman.
Laura- Thanks you for helping me.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment