Pages

Friday 30 January 2015

The galaxy mobile Sofia and Toni

Rosalia: Hi Aniceto! What are you looking for?
Aniceto: Hi Rosalia ! I'm looking for the new Galaxy Mobile for my mother! Because tomorrow it's her birthday. Would you help me?
Rosalia: Yes, of course! What king of mobile phone are you looking for?
Aniceto: A mobile easy to me, with Internet, Bluetooth, 3G, and all these new trendy apps that are currently in the market. Ah! And also a good camera because my mother loves to take photos of our cat.
Rosalia: Wow! You want a Super-Modern mobile! Did you have anyone in mind?
Aniceto: Yes. Look at this "Galaxy Mobile" on the advert. What do you think? I fancy it!
Rosalia: I'm not convinced! It's very ugly! And it's very expensive. It doesn't appeal to me.

Aniceto: Maybe you're right. I like more your phone... And it's cheaper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment