Pages

Sunday 25 January 2015

The galaxy mobile

A: Ari
Ad: Adrià

Ad: Hey Ari!! I'm looking for this mobile phone.
A: Which mobile phone is it?
Ad: It's the new Galaxy Mobile, with bluetooth and 2g technology. It's the trendiest phone in the market. 
A: Oh no!! It's hideous and so expensive. I think that it's really weird.
Ad: But it's cool and so modern. I prefer this phone to others. The other products in the market are old-fashioned. 
A: They still don't appeare to me. I'm affraid, I prefer your old one.
Ad: They're OK, but the Galaxy Mobile has a lot of functions and new applications like 1,3 megapixel camera than another mobile phones have. It's definetly fantastic!
A: OK, sorry. It's your opinion and your money. But I prefer other models... 

Adrià Puyol and Ariadna Güell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment